Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anniversay cake

I received my package from Aunt Rosie last week before we went to Cousin Joey's wedding. I had forgotten she picked up the petal pan set for me so I was really excited when I found that in the box. I just hadn't realized how big it was... I'm gonna have to get another large tote. Boy the dinning room is filling up fast. Yikes!!! At my Mom's house she gave me 2 glass cake plates from Grandma one is a pedestal, I have no idea where to store those also. She also gave me a collection of dollies and tablecloths.

So today is my 20th wedding anniversary and no big plans for the night, Meet the Teachers is tonight... SO this weekend I'm gonna do a cake for us. But what to make????? Gotta use those new pans and need to use one of Grandma's cake plates. Geesh! So many Ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment