Monday, October 18, 2010

Got a lot of stuff done and nothing accomplished over the weekend. I was going to make brownie cut them into shapes & stuff but had no time to do it. Next weekend I plan on doing sugar cookies. Thanks to the handy tips from the Wilton on FB I was given a good idea to get the cookies to keep their shape while baking. After you cut out the cookies and put them on the cookie sheet, refrigerate the cookie sheet for 20 mins. I went out & bought a couple more cookie sheets so I can try to accomplish this in relative ease. First I need to make room in the fridge lol!!!
I've some cool fall leaves and a ton of Halloween cutters that have never really been used so this gives me a good excuse to use them, it also justifies all the baking crap taking over the dinning room.

No comments:

Post a Comment